Nuffnang Ads

Saturday, February 18, 2012

MUET - Pray for Me. ;)

Assalamualaikum people!
Peace be upon you.



This 20th February, I'll sit for MUET examination (speaking test).
I'm really-really-really hope for your du'a. Pray for me.
I admit that I really nervous to face the MUET.

When we talk about speaking, especially in English, I extremely like :O .
Do you understand? Hehe.

Nowadays, I have one more individual assignment to finish because the assignment was given by yesterday.
Alhamdulillah, I was finishing it.
I done the assignment early because tomorrow, I have to go to the Sungai Sumun with my friends.
The journey will take over an hour. MAYBE.
So, that's why I have to done my work earlier.

Maybe, that's all.
Sorry because of this short update.
I really blur right now.

Pray for me.
Just Allah can repay all your du'a.

Thank you. Keep in touch. ;)

Wassalam~

No comments:

Post a Comment